Community Roots, LLC is a small consulting firm specializing in community, organizational and business development consulting. We help communities and organizations build strong roots and greater capacity so that they are able to benefit from and take advantage of opportunities to branch out and collaborate for greater outcomes. Based in Vermont, we work in New England and beyond.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Natural resource based rural economic development including agriculture and food systems, forestry, and nature-based and cultural tourism.
- Rural wealth creation work including training, workshops, and coaching around value chain development as well as assistance with measurement of multiple forms of wealth.
Consulting services include:
- Strategic planning
- Evaluation and measurement
- Workshop design and facilitation
- Training and curriculum development
- Research and writing
- Economic research including market studies, feasibility studies and economic impact studies